Monday, March 5, 2012

Non-fiction Tours


There is something that I need to address with everyone. And believe me, I don't want to be rude, so please don't be offended.

But, there is an issue that has come to my attention. A few authors have been submitting applications for non-fiction books. I have nothing against non-fiction, but for Enchanting Book Tours, we will not be taking non-fiction. Only fiction.

Enchanting Book Tours is simply not equipped to host non-fiction tours, so it's nothing personal, but no. I hate to have to send emails rejecting tours. After all, the point of EnchantingBT is to promote authors, but for now, no non-fiction. I hope you understand are not offended. And if you are, well, I'm very sorry, but it's something that needs to be stated, and I have no intention of offending you.

Let's make it easy on both of us. No applications for non-fiction. I hate to have to send rejection emails, and I'm sure you hate to receive them. If this continues, I may just delete your application and ignore it. Thank you, and I hope you understand.







Ceo/Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment